Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Luxurious Slavery

I was driving by an apartment building on the way home that I always drive past. 

This time when I looked I thought...wow how cookie cutter. Most of us are all paying to live in identical boxes basically being robbed..I mean charged ridiculous money for what are identical little "luxurious" match boxes. 
Going to the same kinds of jobs.... Shopping at the same kinds of shops...made to think this is the life.

We are paying for our own slavery and groomed to believe we are living "the life".

We have been given the drink...that drink that blurs the eyes. And somehow we're blind. And we've all agreed to go along with it and pay out of our asses for what we think is ours and belongs to us...when in all reality we are paying to use what "they" let us use.

We are paying for a life that isn't even our own. 

We own nothing. And we pay for EVERYTHING.

Question is how do we change it?

~ Jipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers